Attach is a free, in-home counselling service for parents affected by drug and alcohol use, offered by UnitingCare West.
Aimed at parents with children aged 8 years and younger, the service provides:
- in-home counselling for parents affected by drug and alcohol use
- some office or clinic setting interventions
- an integrated systems approach to treatment
- links to required services such as mental health counseling, housing support, financial counselling, community health, domestic violence support, child protection, education providers and justice authorities
- parenting interventions
- therapeutic interventions aimed at improving children's developmental outcomes and problematic attachment relationships.
Contact Attach's Clinical Supervisor or visit their website for more information.
1300 663 298
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm