Palmerston Association is one of the largest specialist, non-government providers of drug and alcohol counselling and education in Western Australia. Its core services include:
- early intervention programs
- counselling and group work
- family support for those experiencing difficulty through a loved one's drug use
- groups for women, men, young people, Aboriginal people, parents and families
- outreach counselling for young people
It also operates a residential program - see Palmerston Farm for more information.
Phone: 08 9328 7355