Government of Western Australia Drug and Alcohol Office

Aboriginal people

If you're worried about your drinking or other drug use, see help for Aboriginal people.

If you're worried about somebody else's drinking or other drug use, see help for parents and families.

Not sure if you need help? Answer 10 easy questions to find out.

Need to know more about alcohol and other drugs? Have a look at our culturally secure resources for Aboriginal people.

We also have information about alcohol and pregnancy.

If you're an Aboriginal person working in the drug and alcohol field or community services sector, we can help you get a nationally recognised qualification.

For information about how you can help your community learn more about drug and alcohol issues, take a look at community groups and volunteers.

National and state policies has information about the strategies that guide alcohol and other drug service delivery to Aboriginal people in Western Australia.

Last updated on 11 July 2011