Government of Western Australia Drug and Alcohol Office

Licensees and retailers

If you are a liquor licensee you are expected to meet certain regulatory requirements. For more information about liquor licensing in Western Australia, see the Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor's website or take a look at Alcohol. Think Again.

If you are a retailer that sells spray paint, butane or other volatile substances that can be misused as inhalants, you can provide an important service to the community by limiting access to these products. Please take a look at our resources for licensees and retailers.

If you are a retailer that sells cannabis smoking equipment you need to be aware of Western Australia's current cannabis laws that relate to your business under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1988.

Last updated on 26 June 2013