Government of Western Australia Drug and Alcohol Office

Parents and families

If you're worried about your child or family member's drinking or other drug use, see help for parents and families

For drug-related information, see about drugs.

About alcohol has alcohol-related information.

There's also information about drugs, alcohol and the law.

If you're interested in becoming a volunteer with the Parent and Family Drug Support Line, see Volunteer Support Network.

If you'd like to get involved in your local community, see community groups and volunteers.  

Last updated on 02 October 2015