Our Community Programs team provides a range of group training opportunities to community members, health professionals, volunteers and non-government agencies.
Training can be tailored to the needs of the groups involved and will provide:
- information on a variety of alcohol and other drug issues
- examples of comunity engagement opportunities
- practical skills to address local issues.
It can also include:
- liquor licensing
- how to address alcohol and other drug issues collaboratively
- working with local governments
- volatile substance use.
Our team members regularly travel to regional areas for training sessions. Alternatively, video and tele-conferencing can also be arranged.
Contact our Community Programs team for more information.