- Halls Creek Liquor Restriction Reports:
State-wide stakeholder and community consultation: Summary of Findings
- Transitional Housing and Support Program Evaluation 2013
- The Impact of Liquor Restrictions in Kununurra and Wyndham - 6 month review
- The Impact of Liquor Restrictions in Kununurra and Wyndham - 12 month review
- The Australian Aetiologic Fractions for Emergency Departments Report
- Cheap Drinks Report: WA research on how price and convenience of obtaining alcohol impacts on how much alcohol people purchase, how much alcohol people consume, and how often (2011).
- Drug trends and crime tracking project: relationships between indicies of heroin, amphetamine and cannabis use and crime: Western Australia (2010).
- Fitzroy Valley Alcohol Restriction Reports: evaluations of the effects of alcohol restrictions relating to measurable health and social outcomes, community perceptions and alcohol-related behaviours:
- Heroin trends tracking: Relationships between indices of heroin and crime (2007).
- National Alcohol Sales Data Project 2011: Stage One Final Report 2009. Per capita consumption estimates for WA (2005/06, 2006/07 & 2007/08), NT (2005/06, 2006/07 & 2007/08) and Qld (2007/08).
- National Alcohol Sales Data Project 2011: Stage Two Final Report 2011. Per capita consumption estimates for WA (2005/06 to 2008/09), NT (2005/06 to 2008/09) and Qld (2007/08 to 2008/09).
- National Alcohol Sales Data Project 2012: Stage Three Report 2012. Per capita consumption estimates for WA (2005/06 to 2009/10), NT (2005/06 to 2009/10) and Qld (2007/08 to 2009/10).
- The development of a comprehensive alcohol and drug service for the south metropolitan corridor: A review of client and staff perceptions at six months post integration (2007).
- Social and Economic Costs of Alcohol Use in Western Australia, 2004/05: an assessment on the social and economic costs of alcohol use in Western Australia (2010).
For more information about the reports and monographs above, and for reports prior to 2007, contact the Monitoring, Evaluation and Research team on firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 9370 0333.