The Mental Health Commission and the Drug and Alcohol Office amalgamated on 1 July, 2015. The joined organisation is called the Mental Health Commission. While a new website is being developed, please visit the Mental Health Commission website for mental health related information.
If you would like to work for an organisation that offers great working conditions and is making a difference in the community, then consider a career with the Mental Health Commission.
What we offer
- A competitive, award-based salary and entitlement plus 9% employer contributed superannuation
- A professional working environment and culture
- Rewarding and challenging work roles
- Strong team focus, sharing and improving skills
- Leadership and professional development programs
- Experience in a broad range of clinical and non-clinical settings
- Education and training programs in specialty areas
- Opportunities for career advancement
Subject to your position, work area and Industrial Award/Agreement, employees may access a range of other benefits including:
- flexible work and leave options
- study leave/assistance
- salary packaging
If you live overseas and are interested in working at the Mental Health Commission, take a look at the overseas applicants section.
For a listing of current career opportunities, visit the WA Government Job Board and select 'Mental Health Commission' within the agency selection criteria.