Joondalup Youth Support Services provides a range of support services to young people who are homeless, or at risk of becoming homeless, in the Perth's northern suburbs.
If you are looking for help with accommodation, education or employment or you just need somebody to talk to, the service can help.
Accommodation services provided include:
- short-term, crisis accommodation
- longer-term, transitional accommodation
- long-term accommodation for single mums without other options
Support services provided include:
- drug and alcohol counselling and support
- employment assistance
- emergency financial assistance for young people aged 15 to 24 years
- mentoring and peer support
- free community activity days
Phone: 08 9300 2677